Monday, October 31, 2011

Done and Dusted

Another year of study done and dusted, but this year it’s different.

I have two assignments and one presentation left, and then I will be done with my five year course in Public Relations Management.  I have my PR Diploma = check, now I will have my Degree = check – or I hope so!! 

It feels like a dream.  I will have my Degree, so the world is my oyster (or what’s that saying again?!)  I feel relieved, satisfied, happy and just flabbergasted that I actually did it!!

In these past few years I learned a lot, lost a lot, met many new people and also said some goodbyes.  I never thought I will be able to complete my studies, as everything felt like a huge mountain to crawl over, but after you give that assignment in or wrote that test, I realised it wasn’t that bad.  Could I have done more and wasted less time, ofcourse I could have, but hey … being the ordinary student who does just enough to pass is also part of the experience!  J

What’s next you might ask?  Well, I will be off doing a Photography course next year.  It will be a part-time, 10-week course at a Photography School in Cape Town.  I am extremely excited, as I have wanted to do this for a while now.  Before you know it, I will be using this blog for my photography blog instead!! 

It was fun, but now I am done.  Here is a little something to keep you inspired:

You Can Be Whatever
You Want To Be!

There is inside you
all of the potential
to be whatever you want to be,
all of the energy
to do whatever you want to do.

Imagine yourself as you would like to be,
doing what you want to do,
and each day, take one step
towards your dream.

And though at times it may seem too
difficult to continue,
hold on to your dream.

One morning you will awake to find
that you are the person you dreamed of,
doing what you wanted to do,
simply because you had the courage
to believe in your potential
and to hold on to your dream.

~ Donna Levine ~

No comments:

Post a Comment