Monday, October 31, 2011

My Bucket List

A bucket list is a list of the things you want to do before you die.

WOW, how long will my list be?  I think mine might be a tad too long!  There are quite a few things I would like to do before the day I die.  How to get there?  Well lots of patients, lots of moola and lots of guts!  We need to embrace the things we truly want to do, whether it is to prove yourself or to showcase what you have to give!

My bucket list will start as follows:

-       Getting married
-       Travel
-       Start my own company
-       Aspiring Photographer
-       Skydive
-       Visiting a Game Lodge
-       Doing the Orange River rapids
-       Hiking the Fish River Canyon
-       Having kids (if I can choose, two)

And so my list can go on and on.

I am sure that if I put my mind to it, I will be able to tick off ALL the items on my Bucket-List!

No comments:

Post a Comment