Monday, October 31, 2011

Why I have conversation …

In my opinion a conversation is the exchange of information between two or more people. 

I believe we need conversations in order to survive.  Without conversations we will be left to our own accord.  We won’t get to know new people, ask for basic needs and live a fulfilling life.  To have all of this you need conversations.

I have conversations to:

-       Gain fresh ideas.  New people are interesting and have their own ways in which they view the world.
-       Better understand people and the world. 
-       Enrich my mind. 
-       Get to know new people.
-       Build relationships.
-       Voicing my opinion.

This is just a few reasons why I make the effort to have conversations.  In the end, it is to my own advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment