Monday, October 31, 2011

It’s time …

It’s time.  Time for what?

I believe you reach a stage in your life where you find yourself yearning for something.  Whether it be personal or professional.  Each of us are different so we will be ready and wanting different things in different stages of our lives.  Too some being complacent is just enough, while others (me included) need more. 

Professionally I became irritated with my situation and made it clear.  Too my surprise it all worked out well.  It is time for me get out of my comfort zone and really focus on what I want from life.  I know I can be an AWESOME PR Practitioner, but I need to find what I am good at, find my niche.  For others this might be an easy exercise, but too me it means putting myself out there.  (Breath in)  I am ready for it.

Personally I am ready to settle down.  I was the hopeless romantic in school who wanted to get married ASAP, but to my surprise found it difficult to get use to the idea after I matriculated.  These past few weeks, I catch myself thinking about it … A LOT.  When did this change?!  There are still a few hurdles to get through, but hopefully everything will work out in the following two years – that’s my plan.

So, yes, it IS time … time to get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment