Monday, October 31, 2011

Travelling

I always wanted to travel, although I am SUPER scared of aeroplanes, but travel this little Afrikaans girl will do.

I have a list of places I really want to go to.  These places include Ireland, Scotland, Paris, New York, India, Australia, Mauritius, England, Namibia, Mozambique, Botswana, a game lodge in South Africa, Sun City, Durban and a few more.  It’s quite a few places and I will ideally like to go before I am thirty with kids!!

The only negative I have from the idea of travelling to all these wonderful places is the expenses!!  It is SO expensive to travel in South Africa, not even to mention abroad!!  I decided that I will have to close my eyes and DO this.  I am only young once you know. 

The advice given to me was travel off a credit card.  Use your credit card ONLY to travel.  I though about the idea and it sounds like a plan.  Save up as much as I can beforehand and the rest – credit card!!  Hopefully this is a good plan …

So many places, so little time!  Wish me luck …

No comments:

Post a Comment