Monday, October 24, 2011

I wanna be a Millionaire

Bruno Mars has this song, “I wanna be a millionaire, SO freaken bad … “.  That pretty much sums it up for me.

I mean, how much fun would that be?  You can do anything, be anything and have fun ALL the time!!  No responsibilities, as you are looked after – or rather minimal responsibilities.  You have many people at the tips of your fingers, you can take risks and opportunities with a much easier heart.  You can experience great things, as you have the capital to do so.

But is it really the greatest life, being a millionaire?  How will you know if people really like you for you and not your money?  Being a millionaire, you might get the urge to have more.  Losing money in bad business decisions might ruin you financially.  You might become a target of fraudsters.  There are so many downsides as well.

I guess the best thing of being a millionaire is the road you took to get there.  All the lessons learned.  It can become quite an enlightening experience.

But if only I could be a millionaire …

No comments:

Post a Comment