Monday, October 24, 2011

My big fat BIG dream

Everyone has a dream.  A dream can be described as a series of images, ideas, emotions and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind.

I thought about my own big fat BIG dream.  I came to the conclusion that I had quite a few and it changed quite radically over the years.  I was the type of high school girl who dreamed about true love and I was lucky enough to find that quite early in my life.  Soon I started dreaming about finishing matric and have a beautiful, fantastic and great white wedding.  After the wedding a house in a suburb surrounded by a little white fence, with kids soon to follow, three to be precise.  It was a happy and fulfilling life in my dream.

So, I finished matric and entered this “world” outside my little bubble.  An amazing world with many possibilities.  I could be ANYTHING!!  Okay, not anything, but almost anything.  I decided on studying Public Relations and I am still quite happy with my decision.  Soon I began to realize that I was still so very young and although my dreams from school are still at the back of my head there is SO much I still wanted to do.  I dream of having a professional career, traveling the world, living comfortably, seeing new things, experience new things, live life to the fullest, give my everything and never look back. 

I still dream of my beautiful, fantastic and great white wedding, with a house in a suburb surrounded by a little white fence and kids soon to follow.  I decided to postpone that a little for my other big fat BIG dreams, maybe another two years.  Luckily I still have the love of my life who will make all that possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment