Monday, October 31, 2011

Time goes by too quickly

If there is one thing I realised it is that time goes by too quickly.

Have you ever woken up to find that you missed a day somewhere?  Does a weekend feel like a day?  Does the one week flow into the other, flow into a month, flow into the end of ANOTHER year?  This is exactly what it feels like to me …

When I was in school, I thought ending up in matric would take FOREVER!!  Little did I know that once you reached grade 10, you are just about done and life is staring you in the face with a boxing glove.  (I’m only kidding about the boxing glove!)  After matric, I thought I had three long years of studying left, but before I know it I was doing my internship and got offered a job.  After my diploma I though I had another two long years of studying left for my Degree and “BOOM”, I’m almost done!

What happened to the time?!  Where did it go?

This made me realise that I must stop saying “next week” or “tomorrow”.  Life just passes by too quickly and before we know it our time will be done and another will realise the importance of time to late.

Live and Laugh.  Do as much as you can and make every experience worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment