Monday, October 31, 2011

The last lecture

The last lecture.  What a thought? 

This can be taken literally and figuratively.  Literally I am having my last lecture in Media Studies for BTech Public Relations Management tomorrow night.  I can’t believe it!  I enjoyed the class this year and especially my lecturer’s funny sense of humour.  I am going to miss the Media Lab with its Apple Computers and the uber cold air-conditioning.  It was fun while it lasted, but now it is time to move on.  I don’t know what to expect, I mean we are going to class to give a presentation and give in an assignment, but other than that, I don’t have a clue on what to expect.

Figuratively I feel that the last lecture would be the lessons you can give others before you pass along to the better life.  This is the last message you can give your spouse, children, grand children, great grand children, friends and other family members.

The last lecture.  What a thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment